Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tasty House - Ashfield

Tasty House has been in Ashfield for almost 10 years. For some reason we had stopped going there the last few years. I had a real craving for comforting noodle soup, and since a majority of restaurants in Ashfield are Shanghainese with limited noodle soups, Tasty House it was.

Combination seafood laksa

The seafood laksa is a generous bowl of creamy coconut goodness. The soup is rich and spicy leaving a nice heat on the tongue. My only criticism would be that its a too coconutty for my liking, luckily it wasn't my bowl and a few spoonfuls was more than satisfying for me. My friend who loves the creamy coconut milk taste loved the Laksa.

Wonton noodle soup

I couldn't decide between a pho and a wonton noodle soup. So I asked the waiter if I can get pho rice noodles in my wonton noodle soup and they happily obliged. The wontons had a nice bouncy texture and went really well with the slippery smooth rice noodles. I was one happy girl! Looks like I'll be visiting Tasty House again!

Tasty House
297 Liverpool Rd
Ashfield, NSW
(Ph) 02 9716 5668

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!