Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bored = Focaccia

What happens when I'm at home with nothing to watch, nothing to play, nothing to read and just plain bored? I hit the kitchen to keep myself occupied! On this occasion, I did a late night raid of my neighbour's rosemary bush to try and make up a batch of garlic, olive and rosemary focaccia!




10mins of kneading, some light chopping of rosemary, garlic and olives and voila! Instant focaccia! I should've covered the focaccia in more olive oil to give it an extra light and buttery texture. But since I was eating this on its own for lunch, I decided to cut down on the oil for a healthier version. Thank goodness I did that, because I ate most of it the next day! hehe

3 comments:

Lil said...

Looks deliciously filling! ^^

SoRMuiJAi said...

It was! My next attempt might be the sweet grape focaccia - Schiacciata. :)

Two fit and fun gals said...

looks delicious!