Friday, December 10, 2010

Spanish Terrazas

There are so many of these group buy voucher websites popping up in the last few months. Whilst it saves you a lot of money buying the vouchers, I also go out a lot more than I should to use these vouchers! On this occassion, I finally got to try Spanish Terrazzas.


Gambas al Ajillo - Garlic Prawns

When the prawns were put down, me and my friend immediately gave each other a look. The prawns gave off a very strong fishy smell that hit both of us at the same time. We decided to try it anyway, and surprisingly, the prawns didn't TASTE off. Hard to explain. It could have been a combination of other smells. We ate the prawns anyway and had no ill effect.

Patatas Bravas - Spicy Potatoes

Nice salty crispy potatoes. Just wish there was some aioli with it.

Albondigas - Meat Balls

Meatballs were nice and juicy, although slightly lacking in flavour. Needed a little more salt and garlic, or maybe I'm thinking more italian food now haha

Bread

The tapas is smaller than I expected. Usually when I visit Encasa, 4 tapas is more than enough to fill me and my friend up. We weren't that hungry and thought 3 dishes would be enough, but we were still hungry. We were slightly put off ordering more food since there were about 4 fruit flies buzzing around my head. We decided to cut our losses short and went to find more food at Chinatown instead.

Spanish Terrazas
541 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: 02 9283 3046
http://www.spanishterrazas.com.au


View Larger Map

5 comments:

chocolatesuze said...

lol the bread looks kinda sad hey dude are you coming to the sydney food bloggers meetup on sat?

SoRMuiJAi said...

Thought I already RSVPd? My bad! I got plans already :(

betty said...

i LOVE potatos bravas :)

Mathewgunny said...

I like to choose the resturant which of good quality and cost effective foodies. My favourite dish is egg curries and chicken fry noodles.

I reach the resort and buy the liquor on wholesale bottles basis to avoid disturbance.

Golden Sun Restaurant said...

That spicy potato looks like a killer! Food looks crazy good! Reminds me of a fabulous resto I used to frequent before I got too busy managing a Chinese Restaurant in Capalaba area. You just inspired me to go out more!