Monday, January 1, 2007

Pancakes on the Rocks

We visit Pancakes on the Rocks every time my sister comes back from Singapore. She absolutely loves the Potato Pancakes whilst I usually go for the beef ribs (Since I dont' have a sweet tooth). However, since I was meeting them during my lunch break, I decided to go for something a bit lighter so I don't fall asleep when I get back to work. When I ordered my salad, I got a disgusted look from my brother in law. Little did he know that my Chicken Caesar Salad probably had more meat than his ribs!

Chicken Caesar Salad

BBQ Beef Ribs served with salad and wedges

Hot'N'Troppo

Grilled banana and walnuts with two buttermilk pancakes, cream, chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce.

Potato Au Gratin

Potato and onion pancakes topped with a tasty cheese melt. Served with grilled banana, grilled pineapple, topped with homemade hollandaise sauce and sour cream.

Buttermilk Pancakes with syrup

I can't remember the last time I had pancakes, but I wished I had them more often! These pancakes were beautiful and fluffy. I helped my nephew finish his pancakes and with just a drizzle of syrup, it was a perfect finish to the meal.

My sister loved her potato pancake once again and will definately be going back the next time she's here. Whilst the ribs, well, all that was left at the end of the meal was the bone!!

Pancakes on the Rocks
4 HICKSON ROAD, The Rocks
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Open 24/7
Phone: 02 9247 6371

http://www.pancakesontherocks.com.au

No comments: