Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cinbin's birthday

Well this was one birthday party I couldn't miss. Cinbin is as big as an alcoholic as me, and her birthday was bound to be an alcohol laden affair.

Punch anyone?

Or should we do some shots?


Of course, being a responsible adult, we should promote healthy balanced eating....

Fruit!!

We had finished about half a bowl of punch, multiple shots before dinner even began. And what was dinner? Steamboat! Luckily the weather was quite cool and perfect for some steamboating. The one thing I love when steamboating is balls. I love balls. Fish balls that is. And beef balls. And pork balls. But then with the range available now days, I'm not limited to just balls. I also love the tofu fish and the seaweed thingy. Basically anything cut out of a packet and dunked into the water. Don't get me wrong, I still like the beef, and the tofu, squid, pork blood jelly, prawns, fish etc etc, but I like my packaged balls. Which is what made the steamboat soooooooooooooooooo good this time!

MmMmm balls...

Wonga bok

Shaved lamb

Shaved beef

Steamboating in action

We made one vital mistake during the steamboat session. We were so busy stuffing our faces, we forgot that we had a cake......

Chocolate strawberry torte



Coconut macaroons for dessert


Happy Birthday Cinbin!

No comments: