Sunday, April 23, 2006

Crackling?

I've done a Roast Chicken, Beef and Lamb all to perfection (Well, as perfect as a WELL DONE piece of roast can be since my parents faint at the sight of blood). I rarely ever eat pork. I eat mince, bacon, ham and ribs, but not a big chunk of pork. The last time I attempted a pork roast ala Jamie Oliver style with Fennel, I used the wrong type of wine and ended up with a very sour piece of pork. This time I played it safe. Roasted Herb Pork with Crackling.

KKK - Krispy, Krunchy Krackling ......

Nice Juicy Loin of Pork......

.......served with Roast Vegetables and Barley

Pretty darn good even if I say so myself!

6 comments:

Ayako1984 said...

What are those little white things? =D And by the way, good job =)

SoRMuiJAi said...

Thats the barley. I got sick of eating rice so I stewed some barely instead! hehehe Thanks!

PiCkLeS said...

Right that's it! I'm inviting myself over for dinner camera armed!

SoRMuiJAi said...

More like I am going to follow you around sydney for dinner :D

Victoria A said...

where did you get the time to make ALL these food? When's the next cooking session? I'm coming over with my big fat empty stomach :D~~~

SoRMuiJAi said...

Its 20mins preparation for all of that. The rest was just cooking in the oven or just boiling away. hehehe